2021 Summer Camp
Please note: Payment plans are available. Please contact our office at 410-751-5501 to register and pay on a payment plan.
Day Camp Program
- Cost: $135 for Resident and $145 for Non-resident per week
- Upon registration a $45 security deposit is due for each child, for each registered week of camp. This is included in the overall camp cost and will be credited to your tuition balance.
- Times: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. plus before and after care, if needed
- Days: Monday - Friday
- Ages: Children ranging from ages 6 to 12 (children must have completed kindergarten)
- Care: Before care (7 a.m.-9 a.m.) and After care (4 p.m.-6 p.m.)
- Before care is an additional $15 per week per child
- After care is an additional $15 per week per child.
- Registration: call 410-751-5501, email us, or come to the Recreation Office.
- Camp Policies: Deposits, payments and fees. NEW!
*Tuesdays are Section A "Pool Days" & Thursdays are Section B "Pool Days." Drop off and pick up will be at the Westminster Municipal Pool, 325 Royer Road.
**Friday's are "Field Trip Days." Drop off and pick up will be at 11 Longwell Ave.
2021 Parent Camp Manual
2021 Summer Camp Event Information & COVID Safety Plan
Counselor In Training Program (CIT)
Our CIT Program is for students ages 13-15 who are interested in helping with camp. CIT students must be available for training and camp. Candidates must fill out an application, schedule and attend a brief interview to be accepted into the CIT program. Space is limited. The cost of the program is $70 for Resident and $80 for Non-residents per week. Upon registration a $25 security deposit is due for each child, for each registered week of camp. This is included in the overall camp cost and will be credited to your tuition balance. Half of the hours worked will be awarded in Student Service Learning Hours. For example, if you work 35 hours per week at camp, you will be awarded 17.5 hours per week in Student Service Learning hours.
2021 CIT Application
2021 CIT Information
For more information, email us or call 410-751-5501.
Camp Vision Statement
The City of Westminster Summer Camp offers endless opportunities for your child to have a fun and memorable summer camp experience each and every week. Each day at camp is designed to spark your child's imagination, grow new friendships and assist them in discovering new talents. With creatively planned activities, including swimming at the Westminster Municipal Pool and Friday field trips, campers enjoy summer to the fullest extent and look forward to returning year after year.
Required Forms for Camper's and CIT'sAuthorization Pickup Form
Camper Health History Form
Medication Administration Authorization Form
Emergency Contact Form
FIELD TRIPS 2020
|Week 1 & 2||6/25/21Section A
|We're On A Roll||Magic Elm|
|Week 3 & 4||7/9/21 Section A
7/16/21 Section B
|Wild Adventures||Baltimore Zoo|
|Week 5 & 6||7/23/21 Section A
7/30/21 Section B
|Nature Explorers||Pine Grove Furnace State Park|
|Week 7 & 8||8/6/21 Section A
8/13/21 Section B
|Ninja Warriors||Ninja Logic|
|Week 9 & 10||8/20/21 Section A
8/27/21 Section B
|Bowl Me Over||Thunderhead Bowl|
Things to Remember
- Wear play clothes
- Bring Mask
- Sneakers (no sandals or flip flops)
- Towels and swimsuits on pool day
- Water bottle
- Packed lunch and drink (no refrigeration provided)
- Book bags (if choose to)
- Camp t-shirt to be worn for field trips