Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The City of Westminster Recreation & Parks will need volunteers on April 22, 2018 from 3:30 PM - 8:30 PM (age 18+) for Alcohol Stations. The volunteers will be at the entrance/exits and making sure no one walks out with an open container of alcohol. If you are 21 and over you will receive a free wine stroll ticket for volunteering. If you are 18-20 you will receive a free wine stroll t-shirt.
We appreciate your time and we will do our best to ensure that your volunteer experience is rewarding, productive and safe. We ask your cooperation in following these guidelines:
1. Follow staff instruction and complete duties and assigned. Ask for help, as needed. Report possible hazards or unsafe activities to staff. Volunteers leaving before the end of a shift must advise staff.
2. All personal belongings, purses, backpacks, computers, etc., should be left in your vehicle. The City of Westminster Recreation and Parks assumes no responsibility for damage to or loss of personal property of volunteers.
3. Be safe. Use proper lifting techniques, using your legs to push upwards, keeping your back straight and body balanced. Solicit the help of another person to lift objects over 20 pounds. Ask for help if you need assistance.
4. The City of Westminster Recreation and Parks will not tolerate volunteers under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol will not be permitted to volunteer. Smoking is not allowed.
I have read and understand my responsibility to follow these rules while I am a volunteer for the Wine Stroll in Downtown Westminster. Any injuries will be reported immediately to staff. I understand that I will be asked to discontinue volunteering and leave the premises if I do not follow these requirements and show good judgment.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field