Can I contest this violation?
Yes, you may request to appear in District Court by completing the Request a Court Date form on the rear of your citation. The Request for Court Date form must be received at least 5 days prior to the “Due Date” shown on the front of your citation and be mailed to the Westminster Police Department, 36 Locust Street. If you appear in court, the maximum amount you can be charged is a $100 fine and court costs. You will be notified by mail of the court date. If you do not receive a notice within 30 days, call the Westminster Police Department at 410-848-1638.

Show All Answers

1. Why did i get this citation?
2. Can I contest this violation?
3. What fines are imposed for a red light citation?
4. Is this citation a "traffic ticket"?
5. How do I arrange for accommodations for persons with disabilities?