Westminster Skate Park
Infractions of the below rules may result in the loss of skate park privileges. Violators are prosecuted. Authority: City of Westminster
- Park is open from sunrise to sunset daily or as otherwise posted. Facility is closed when equipment/ramp surface is wet, icy or snow covered.
- All users participate at their own risk.
- All users must provide their own equipment.
- Safety equipment should be worn at all times. This includes a helmet, knee and elbow pads.
- Adults must accompany skaters under the age of 10.
- It is recommended that skaters use only the equipment that is appropriate for their skill level.
- Recklessness will not be tolerated. All skaters must use this facility responsibly to avoid injury to themselves and others.
- The use of proper skater etiquette is expected at all times.
- Loitering after facility has closed is prohibited. Persons found in facility when the facility is closed will be considered as trespassing and violators will be prosecuted.
- The use of profanity, obscene language is prohibited at all times. Persons violating this rule will be removed from the park and skating privileges revoked.
- The use of illegal drugs, alcohol or tobacco products is prohibited.
- Food or drink is prohibited on concrete skating surfaces and glass containers are prohibited. All trash must be placed in proper receptacles.
- The use of portable radios, CD player, car stereos or any other electronic device that produces amplified sound is prohibited at this facility. Personal music devices such as iPod or MP3 player are permitted provided that headphones are used.
- The destroying or defacing of public property is prohibited.
- Any person possessing any item which may cause bodily harm will be subject to immediate termination from city property.
- Westminster Skate Park is a Tobacco Free Active Play Area!