If I have a question, whom should I contact?
All general questions about the network or the construction process can be directed to John Dick, the Deputy Director of Public Works. He can be reached via email jdick@westgov.com or (410) 848-9000.

If you have a question about signing-up for service, contact Valerie Giovagnoni, the City Manager for Ting in Westminster. Feel free to contact her via email val@ting.com or (443) 244-9345.

Show All Answers

1. What is the relationship between Ting and the City?
2. When will I have fiber in my area?
3. How do I sign up?
4. Can I print an Access Agreement?
5. What is the Westminster Fiber Drop Access Agreement?
6. How much does it cost to get a fiber drop on my property?
7. Will my yard be torn up?
8. Should I get a fiber drop even if I'm not using or getting Internet?
9. What is the installation cost for Ting Internet?
10. Does Ting offer TV?
11. How is Ting Internet better than what I have now?
12. If I have a question, whom should I contact?
13. Who should I contact with questions or concerns about the construction?