Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Community Planning & Development (including Zoning)

  1. Application for Outdoor Carnival Permit

    Required to host an outdoor carnival within City limits

  1. Application for Utility Service

    Use this form when applying for an extension of the water or sewer system to a property.